Course - hanging mobile platforms - operation
Hanging mobile platforms are devices covered by technical supervision. This means that the operator of such a device must have UDT qualifications, i.e. a qualification certificate issued by the Office of Technical Inspection. Such qualifications are obtained through an exam, which takes place at the end of the course we organize. The training itself is designed to prepare future operators both for the state examination and for the best performance of their work, with particular emphasis on safety rules. We invite everyone who would like to become an operator, also those without experience in working with platforms.
Where hanging platforms are used
Hanging mobile landing is the so-called material handling device, in the UDT classification - from category II P (other types of platforms include, inter alia, mobile mobile platforms, self-propelled or slow-moving mobile platforms). It is used to transport people, tools and materials for work at height.
A typical suspended platform consists of a work platform suspended on two ropes placed on the girders on the roof of the building. It also has a central control system and security devices.
The suspended mobile platform can be installed permanently (Building Maintenance Unit) as a permanent access device or temporarily for the duration of the work.
These types of devices as workstations at height for employees are used, among others, in high buildings, bridges and viaducts, chimneys, masts, on ships and on drilling platforms. With their help, you can perform work such as:
- Cleaning and maintenance of building facades
- Installation work
- Painting, facade insulation
- Inspections and controls
- Renovations and repairs of devices located on the facade
Hanging mobile platform operator courseParticipation in the training allows you to gain theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to pass the UDT exam. The training is conducted by experienced instructors of the Center, and the program takes into account the examination requirements of the Office of Technical Inspection. The cost of the exam is included in the course fee.
During the classes, students learn about the construction of suspended platforms, about the principles of their safe operation, about preparing devices for work, conducting research and strength and stability tests. In addition to theoretical classes, we also offer the opportunity to practice the acquired knowledge in practice, using devices on the maneuvering yard. Training participants also have access to an online educational platform where they can obtain additional information and perform trial tests.
- Where the classes take place: we organize courses in Warsaw, as well as in other large cities, as needed. At the request of business clients, we can also organize classes with an exam for company employees.
- Available dates: information about the current dates of classes can be obtained by phone or e-mail. You can also sign up for a selected date via our website platformedukacji.pl. The duration of the classes varies: 10-35 hours, depending on the level of advancement of the participants.
- Who can attend: UDT course is intended for people who are 18 years of age or older, have at least basic education, and their health condition allows them to work as an operator. We do not require experience from participants. If a person who has already dealt with platforms wants to participate in the training, he may be qualified to the appropriate group, and the duration of the classes will be shorter in this case.
UDT exam - qualifications after the course
Alone course for mobile platforms hanging is not sufficient to work in the profession. It is necessary to check the qualifications by inspectors of the Office of Technical Inspection. The exam is conducted by the appropriate UDT commission (Warsaw - in the case of training at the seat of the Center or another branch). The date and place of the exam are set in advance so that the students can take it shortly after the end of the classes. After passing the theoretical and practical exam, the operator receives a qualification certificate from UDT in the form of a plastic card. Such powers are valid for 10 years. They are valid in Poland and may also be honored in other countries. Additionally, it is possible to issue a certificate of completion of the training in English.