Training for WDT, TDT, UDT authorisations
Professional qualifications of UDT, TDT and WDT
Our training company organises courses and training for operators and maintainers, which culminate in an examination for the UDT qualifications, WDT and TDT.
In Poland, technical supervision is carried out by 3 units
- UDT - Office of Technical Inspection
- WDT - Military Technical Inspection
- TDT- Transport Technical Supervision
Office of Technical Inspection
The UDT deals with technical equipment, that is, equipment used during construction and storage work.
The scope of the UDT's activities includes
- Checking the technical supervision of technical equipment.
- Drafting of technical supervision conditions and standards describing the principles of safe operation of technical equipment.
- Supervision and control of compliance with technical supervision regulations.
- Recognition of laboratories testing technical equipment.
- Issuance of technical supervision decisions.
- Issuing and controlling the qualifications of persons who manufacture, build, repair, upgrade, operate and maintain technical equipment.
Equipment subject to technical supervision by the UDT includes:
- linkage cranes,
- mobile platforms,
- cranes (hydraulic, construction, automotive),
- freight lifts,
- forklift trucks,
- stacker cranes,
- flanged connections,
- HDS cranes,
- ship lifts,
- winches and hoists,
- container handling equipment,
- loading devices or discharge,
- telescopic handlers,
- loading equipment in the handling lines,
- facilities for people with disabilities.
Transport Technical Supervision
Among the equipment subject to TDT, there is mainly technical transport equipment. These include specialised and ordinary continuous and handling equipment, which includes, among others, mobile platforms.
The scope of activities of the TDT is very similar to that of the UDT, but it includes:
- issuing certificates authorising vehicles to transport selected types of hazardous materials,
- carrying out technical supervision of certain types of equipment that are not supervised by UDT and WDT.
Equipment, subject to technical supervision by the TDT, includes:
- technical equipment used in the railway area,
- ski lifts,
- passenger cableways,
- tanks used in road, rail and inland waterway traffic,
- freight railways,
- technical equipment used in ports, cargo-handling bases,
- technical equipment used on seagoing vessels.
Military Technical Inspection
It deals with technical equipment used in the Polish Armed Forces.
The scope of WDT's activities primarily includes:
- carrying out technical supervision of certain equipment,
- issuing certificates authorising vehicles to transport certain types of hazardous materials,
- issuing decisions on the technical supervision of such equipment.
Equipment, subject to technical supervision by the WDT, includes:
- pressurised and non-pressurised equipment, i.e. tanks, boilers, acetylene generators, piping,
- handling equipment such as cranes, cranes, hoists, conveyors, platforms, overhead cranes, stackers and trolleys.
Course and form of training
The type of training depends on the type of equipment and authorisation. The training is divided into two stages:
- part of - The course participant is familiarised with the various standards and regulations, including health and safety regulations,
- practical part - In this section, students are introduced to the operation of the equipment.
All our training courses take place in both open and closed formats, designed exclusively for a specific audience. Courses take place at our premises as well as at the client's company premises.
Conditions for joining the course
- minimum primary education,
- The participant must be at least 18 years old,
- certificate of no health contraindication.
Prices for our training courses are set individually depending on the number of trainees.
You are welcome to contact us by phone and email.
Questions and answers
Where is the training provided?
Courses are held at our headquarters in Warsaw, our locations in other cities in Poland, as well as at the client's company premises.
What is the format of the course?
All of our training courses take place in both open and closed formats, designed exclusively for a specific audience.