Maintenance of mobile mobile platforms
You will get the qualifications:
UDT authorisation for the maintenance of mobile platforms
ERGON Personnel Training Center invites you to enrol as a mobile platform maintainer!
Mobile lifting platforms are classified as material handling equipment (UTB), which are used in many workplaces. They are lifting devices used in the transport of loads and people.
For maintenance work on this type of equipment, the appropriate entitlements awarded by UDT - the Office of Technical Inspection.
A course in maintenance of mobile platforms is available at our ERGON Centre. We provide lessons combining theory and practice, effectively preparing our clients for the UDT exam.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- general information about aerial work platforms
- list of qualifications needed to maintain the equipment
- subdivision of platforms into different categories - mobile platforms, pendant platforms, mast platforms
- assessing the technical condition of mobile platforms that are mobile and have an articulated boom, mobile platforms with scissor lift and vehicle-mounted mobile platforms
- duties of the conservator of mobile mobile platforms
- technical inspection of mobile mobile platforms
- information on Health and Safety and first aid
The teaching time for the above topic is 48-88 teaching hours.
Our Centre can also individually adapt the topics of the lessons according to the client's requirements.