Onshore and offshore training - get certified
We offer offshore and onshore training in the onshore and offshore exploration and production industry. Start your international career with the tools used in offshore and onshore platforms.
What the training looks like
Training at our training centre is provided by industrial climbers, divers, operators, maintainers and other specialists who are essential for such specialised training. Classes are conducted in theoretical and practical form under the guidance of our instructors.
During the classes at our centre you will learn about, amongst other things:
- hierarchy of applicable legal norms
- functioning of industrial organisations
- likelihood and prevention of risks
- procedures at work and Health and Safety
- drilling and extraction platforms
- extraction of raw material deposits
- wearing life jackets correctly
- use of basic tools
- first aid
- fire-fighting systems and agents
- safe helicopter travel and lowering in the event of an emergency.
After completing offshore and/or onshore training, the participant will be able to carry out jobs such as:
- oil extraction at the bottom of the sea
- exploration for raw materials on land and under water
- operating and working on an oil rig.
At the end of the training, the participant will receive a certificate approved by the international organisation OPITO. The certificate obtained gives the entitlement to work on offshore and onshore installations.
Other vocational courses conducted at our training centre include:
- course for painter-sanders
- telescopic handler operator course
- crane operator course
- forklift maintenance course.
Questions and answers
What is the difference between offshore and onshore?
Offshore refers to work carried out underwater and onshore refers to work on land.
What raw materials can be extracted at the bottom of the sea?
Mainly oil and gas production.
Who is the certification body for offshore training?
The certificate of completion of the offshore course is issued by the international organisation OPITO.