Operation and maintenance of jacks, the so-called vehicle lifts
You will get the qualifications:
UDT qualifications to operate and maintain jacks, the so-called vehicle lifts
The ERGON Center encourages you to take advantage of the course offer addressed to operators and maintenance technicians of vehicle lifts!
Vehicle lifts are handling devices (UTB) that have been used in the lifting of various types of vehicles, including passenger cars and motorcycles. Operation of this type of devices, as well as their maintenance, requires proper preparation, which should be confirmed with the appropriate authorizations.
ERGON Personnel Training Center carries comprehensive training on lifts vehicles for their operators and maintenance. Our classes include theoretical information as well as practical exercises. We professionally prepare our students to take the exams!
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- general information about vehicle lifts - characteristics, types of lifts, entitlements needed to operate them
- vehicle lift drives - hydraulic, pneumatic, hydraulic-pneumatic and electric drives
- correct rules for loading vehicles onto lifts - duties of the vehicle lifts operator, lifting mechanisms, control and safety devices
- information on the strength and stability of vehicle lifts structures
- duties of the maintenance technician of vehicle lifts
- technical supervision of vehicle lifts
The duration of education for an operator ranges from 10 to 15 teaching hours without the UDT exam, and for a maintenance technician from 38 to 68 hours, including the UDT exam.
The ERGON center allows you to adjust the subject matter of classes to the individual requirements of customers.
We cordially invite you to take advantage of the educational offer at the ERGON Personnel Training Center!