Service of tower and quick-assembly cranes, including rail cranes
You will get the qualifications:
UDT qualifications for servicing tower and quick-assembly cranes, including rail cranes
Tower cranes are devices intended for material handling, which have a wide range of applications, including those used on construction sites. Tower cranes require appropriate authorization for their operation and maintenance. Entitlements these are issued by UDT - the Office of Technical Inspection.
The ERGON center conducts comprehensive courses on tower cranes and quick-erecting cranes, which are aimed at operators of this type of equipment, as well as their assemblers, maintenance technicians and operational supervision services.
Our classes consist of a theoretical and practical part, thanks to which they professionally and fully prepare participants to take the exam and to obtain appropriate qualifications for tower cranes.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- general information on tower and quick erecting cranes
- information on the authorizations needed to operate these devices
- classification of tower and quick-assembly cranes and their mechanisms
- transport and assembly of tower and quick-assembly cranes
- construction elements and mechanisms of tower and quick-assembly cranes
- load-bearing structures used for tower and quick-assembly cranes
- protections used in tower and quick-assembly cranes
- equipment used with tower cranes - slings and other devices
- principles of proper operation of cranes - general principles of operation, steering, control
- the most common failures of tower and quick-assembly cranes
- technical supervision of tower and quick-assembly cranes
The duration of training in the operation of tower cranes is from 20 to 40 teaching hours.
Our ERGON Center can adjust the scope of the subject matter of classes depending on the individual requirements of the client. Please contact us for more information.
We encourage you to take advantage of our offer at the ERGON Personnel Training Center!