Operation and supervision of electrical equipment, installations and networks
You will get the qualifications: G1 - operation and supervision of electrical equipment, installations and networks
The Centre for the Development of Human Resources cordially invites you to enrol in the course G1 as part of the operation and supervision of electrical equipment, installations and networks!
The carrying out of work on electrical equipment, installations and networks requires proper training and proof of knowledge and skills - for this purpose, appropriate certification is provided by SEP, PSE, SIMP, SITPS.
At our Centre we are concerned with organising appropriate activities to prepare participants for the relevant permissions G1. We combine theoretical and practical knowledge in order to prepare the trainees to take and pass the exam before the board of the trainee's choice, e.g. SEP, PSE, SIMP, SITPS: SEP, PSE, SIMP, SITPS and its passing.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- basic electrotechnology - electrical circuits, laws, magnetic and electromagnetic phenomena, single-phase and three-phase alternating current, non-sinusoidal currents
- construction of electrical power equipment in category G1
- operation of electrical equipment in category G1
- principles of organisation of work on electrical equipment in category G1
- Occupational health and safety for electricians - protection against electric shock up to 1 kV and over 1 kV
- fire protection
- principles of action in the event of electric shock
Our Centre can also adapt the thematic range of activities to suit the client's needs.
You are cordially invited to take advantage of the G1, G2 courses, G3 in our ERGON Personnel Training Center!