Operation and maintenance of stationary cranes
You will get the qualifications:
UDT qualifications for operation and maintenance of stationary cranes
ERGON Personnel Training Center invites you to take advantage of the training offer for stationary cranes!
Stationary cranes are commonly used handling equipment (UTBs) that have a very wide range of applications in various handling jobs. To operate stationary cranes, it is necessary to have a relevant course and a permissionswhich are awarded by UDT - the Office of Technical Inspection.
The ERGON Center conducts comprehensive classes on stationary cranes for operators and maintenance of this type of equipment. Our classes include a theoretical and practical part, thanks to which we can provide our students with professional preparation for the exam and its positive completion.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- technical supervision for stationary cranes, including the types of authorisations needed to operate them
- construction of stationary cranes - pole, boom, lifting mechanisms, drives, electrical installation
- mechanical components of stationary cranes - blocks, hooks, fasteners, brakes and others
- operation tests of control devices, propulsion mechanisms and safety devices
- proper operation of stationary cranes - operator's duties before, during and after work
- proper maintenance of stationary cranes - duties of a conservator, maintenance inspections and repairs of the mechanical and electrical parts
- typical faults and failures occurring when working with stationary cranes
- Health and Safety and first aid when operating stationary cranes
Classes for stationary crane operators last from 10 to 20 teaching hours together with the UDT exam, and for maintenance technicians from 38 to 68 teaching hours together with the UDT exam.
The ERGON Personnel Training Center can adjust the scope of education to the individual requirements of the client.
We encourage you to take advantage of our offer as part of the operation and maintenance of stationary cranes!