Operation of general and / or special purpose cranes, hoists and winches
You will get the qualifications:
UDT qualifications to operate general and / or special purpose cranes, hoists and winches
ERGON Personnel Training Center invites you to take advantage of its training services as part of the operation of cranes, hoists and winches!
Cranes, hoists and winches are materials handling equipment (UTB) with a wide range of applications for handling inside and outside of facilities. They allow the movement of various types of cargo with the use of appropriately matched reloading devices.
The ERGON Center encourages you to sign up for the crane and winch service classes - we conduct comprehensive theoretical and practical classes to prepare you to work as an operator of these equipment, as well as to other people involved in the operation of cranes and tractors.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- legal bases related to the supervision of technical cranes, hoists and winches
- types permissions for the operation of the aforesaid equipment
- types of cranes, hoists and winches their basic technical data
- elements of construction of cranes, hoists and winches - mechanical and electrical elements, safety devices used during work
- types of reloading equipment used for material handling with the use of overhead cranes, hoists and winches
- list of popular faults related to the operation of cranes, hoists and winches
- duties of a person operating overhead cranes, hoists and winches from the working level, cabin and remotely
- issues Health and Safety and first aid in the use of the above equipment
The learning time is from 20 to 40 teaching hours.
The subject matter can be individually adapted to the client's needs - we encourage you to contact us for additional information.
We invite you to choose training in the operation of cranes, hoists and winches at the ERGON Center!