ISO 45001 training
ISO 45001 training
ERGON Personnel Training Center invites you to take part in the new ISO 45001 training - Occupational Health and Safety Management System. We provide comprehensive and professional training in Warsaw and other locations!
What is ISO 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
The ISO 45001: 2018 standard refers to the minimum requirements for effective health and safety management in workplaces and its main goal is to increase the level of occupational health and safety. It replaces the current standards, including OHSAS 18001: 2007.
Thanks to the new standard, you can:
- adjust OHS management to the strategic direction of the company
- improve integration with other management elements in the company
- increase management commitment
- increase OHS results in the company
The new ISO 45001 standard was published on March 12, 2018, and since then companies with OHSAS 18001 and / or PN-N 18001 (commonly known as ISO 18001) certificates have 3 years to adapt to changes.
Organized by our ERGON Personnel Training Center ISO 45001 training is addressed primarily to managerial staff and managers, as well as to people associated with the OHSAS 18001 and / or PN-N 18001 occupational health and safety management system.
The subject of the training includes comprehensive information related to the novelties introduced by the ISO 45001 standard in force since 2018.
The training program covers topics such as:
- new structure in the ISO 45001 standard
- terminology used as standard
- changes to specific points in the standard, including the context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, evaluation results and improvement
Detailed information on prices and training dates can be found on our website or by calling +48 22 290 29 09 or by e-mail: email@example.com.