G3 (gas) course. Get your qualifications with ERGON!
G3 gas training - devices, installations and gas networks is addressed to people who want to obtain qualifications to work in the supervision and operation of networks, installations and devices producing, processing, transmitting and consuming gas included in the G3 category.
In ERGON centre we provide a comprehensive and professional training service. We provide training using modern methods with an emphasis on practice. We work with qualified and experienced instructors.
The course prepares participants to pass the exam before the SEP, PSE, SIMP, and SITPS committees. It is addressed to people involved in the operation of gas equipment, installations and networks producing, processing, transmitting and consuming gaseous fuels, including the following devices, installations and networks:
- equipment for the production of gaseous fuels, gas generators
- equipment for processing and treatment of gaseous fuels, decomposition of gaseous fuels, natural gas processing equipment, gas treatment plants, expansion plants and bottling plants for liquefied gas, denitrification, mixing plants
- gas fuel storage devices
- gas distribution networks with a pressure not higher than 0.5 MPa (gas pipelines and reduction points, gas stations)
- gas transmission networks with a pressure above 0.5 MPa (gas pipelines, gas stations, gas compressor stations)
- gas equipment and installations with a pressure not higher than 5 kPa
- gas equipment and installations with a pressure above 5kPa
- industrial receivers of gaseous fuels with a power above 50 kW
- gas turbines
- control and measurement apparatus as well as devices and installations for automatic regulation, control and protection of the devices and installations mentioned above
After completing the G3 training, participants can take exams before the following certification committees: SEP (Association of Polish Electrical Engineers), Polish Electrical Installation Association (PSE), Association of Food Industry Engineers and Technicians (SITPS or SITSpoż), Association of Polish Mechanical Engineers (SIMP).
Purpose of the training
The aim of the training is to pass the exam and obtain a qualification certificate, which entitles the student to service, maintenance, repair, installation at the operating position, in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Economy, Labor and Social Policy of April 28, 2003 on the detailed rules for confirming qualifications by persons occupying operation of devices, installations and networks (Journal of Laws No. 89 item 828; Journal of Laws No. 192 item 1184).