Support for mast climbing work platforms - self-climbing
You will get the qualifications:
UDT qualifications for the operation of mast climbing work platforms - self-climbing
ERGON Personnel Training Center invites you to take advantage of the offer of courses for mast climbing work platforms!
Mast climbing work platforms are devices designed for work at height. The regulations require that you have the appropriate qualifications to operate this type of equipment - the operator of a mast climbing work platform can obtain them after passing the exam before the UDT commission.
Mast climbing platform training The self-climbing machine available in our center provides participants with all the required theoretical information and teaches the practice of operating devices, and thus professionally prepares for the UDT exam.
During the training sessions, the following topics are discussed: the following topics:
- main information on mast climbing work platforms - technical inspection, entitlements and other
- construction of mast climbing work platforms - bases and chassis, drive units, working platforms, electrical equipment, safety equipment, marking
- calculations of strength and stability of mast climbing work platforms
- proper operation of mast climbing work platforms - tasks and responsibilities of the operator
- technical tests of mast climbing work platforms
- Health and safety and first aid when working with mast climbing work platforms
The total duration of learning how to use mast climbing work platforms ranges from 10 to 20 teaching hours with the UDT exam.
On request, the ERGON Center can also adjust the thematic scope of the classes to the client's needs.
We cordially invite you to take advantage of our offer didactic at the ERGON Personnel Training Center!