INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter: the DPA, I inform you that:
The controller of your personal data (ADO) is:
EROGN Security Consultancy Centre Tadeusz Knotek
based in Warsaw,
address: ul. Warszawska 58c/47, 02-496 Warsaw,
; (hereinafter: Ergon Centre)
The condition for granting the qualification verification process, participation in the training, signing the contract for the provision of training by the Ergon Centre is that you provide your personal data on the registration forms, applications, consent forms, contracts and other documents related directly or indirectly to the training provided by the Ergon Centre.
ADO processes your personal data: first and last name, biometric data, PESEL number or, in the absence thereof, series and number of identity card or passport, date and place of birth, contact data, including address of residence, for correspondence, email, telephone, gender, for the purpose of:
- to carry out the training and qualification verification process required for the operation or maintenance of technical equipment on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: DPA) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018.05.24);
- issue of certificates, certificates of completion of training and transfer of documents, certificates confirming the acquisition of entitlements for the operation or maintenance of technical equipment on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO;
- keeping and retaining records of the above processes - Article 6(1)(f) RODO;
- in order to ensure the highest quality of our services, with a view to your satisfaction with the training we provide, we may send you short surveys asking for your feedback in order to let us know what else we can do better. - Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the RODO, as the so-called legitimate interest of the controller, which is to improve the quality of our services and to adapt them to the needs of our customers.
- for the purposes of bookkeeping and the fulfilment of our tax obligations - we issue, for example, invoices for the services we provide, which may involve the processing of your personal data - Art. 6(1)(c) RODO in conjunction with Art. 74(2) of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2019, item 351).
- in order to ensure the right to assert claims from our business activities and thus process the data for this purpose - on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) and (f) RODO, as the so-called legitimate interest of the controller, which is to assert our claims and defend our rights.
- we may direct marketing communication to you concerning the activities of the Ergon Centre, such as, in particular, offers, information on services, promotions, events organised by us or articles on training issues. Depending on your decision, we may use your e-mail address for this purpose - in which case we send communication to your e-mail inbox and/or your telephone number - in which case you may receive sms, mms or incoming calls from us - on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in conjunction with Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954, as amended) in conjunction with Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended).
- we may process data concerning you obtained in the course of our cooperation with the Ergon Centre for marketing purposes, e.g. by analysing it and linking it with other customer information. The purpose of such data processing is primarily to tailor targeted communications to customers. - Article 6(1)(a) RODO,
as well as for archiving and statistical purposes and to secure possible claims.
The data will be processed by ADO on the basis of the aforementioned and other common law provisions for the period of fulfilment of the purpose of the processing, and thereafter for the periods permitted by law or provided for by ADO's internal norms for a period of 50 years, starting from the end of the calendar year in which the last entry in the records was made.
Due to the need for appropriate organisation, e.g. in terms of IT infrastructure or day-to-day matters concerning our activities as a business, as well as the exercise of your rights, your personal data may be passed on to the following categories of recipients:
- subcontractors, trainers, public authorities (e.g. UDT, TDT, WDT), other entities cooperating with the Ergon Centre for the purpose of fulfilling contracts in the process of obtaining and checking qualifications and authorisations,
- to service providers who supply the Ergon Centre with technical and organisational solutions to enable the provision of training and the management of our organisation (in particular ICT service providers, courier and postal companies),
- service providers who support the Ergon Centre in the area of marketing (advertising agencies, text message and e-mail companies),
- to providers of legal, accounting and advisory services and to support the Ergon Centre in the collection of outstanding claims (in particular law firms, debt collection agencies),
- to persons authorised by you in the performance of the contract.
At the same time, the ADO informs that in the case of data processing based on consent, pursuant to Article 7(3) of the RODO, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time and that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its, In accordance with Articles 15-21 and Article 77 of the RODO, the data subject has the right to access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to data processing and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as the right to data portability.
The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of processing.
The data you provide will be subject to profiling.
The ADO designates a person responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection legislation, who can be contacted at the following email address: